The Client Experience Associate (CXA) will be an integral part of the Client Experience team, advising and consulting with clients as an expert on Movable Ink's platform. The CXA will be proactive, technical, and should have a strong desire to manage his/her own book of business.
Responsibilities of the Client Experience Associate:
- Act as the expert of the Movable Ink platform and email industry eco-system.
- Support Movable Ink’s CX leaders assigned on named accounts.
- Provide exceptional client facing service, centered on three main areas:
- Brainstorming campaign ideas, addressing questions and concerns, serving as a general resource for industry best practices.
- Consulting and advising with clients in preparation for campaign execution, including discussing proposed campaign requirements and advising clients as to their viability within the Movable Ink platform.
- Respond to queries tied to the QA of campaign setups for clients and rapidly troubleshoot on the fly when issues might arise.
- Review, analyze and interpret campaign results from the Movable Ink platform, and independently synthesize them into campaign reports for clients, tailoring them to specific client needs learned through direct communication with those clients.
- Execute email mock-ups in Photoshop for client Business Reviews and Status meetings.
- Facilitate schedule of client meetings and Business Reviews.
- Manage contact roles in Salesforce for all clients organizations.
- Attend client meetings and import key takeaways in Gainsight.
- Strong Powerpoint and Photoshop skills
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and deliverables simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to work well with others
- Adaptability in a fast-changing environment
- Positive Attitude
- Focuses on outcomes
- Creative & Entrepreneurial-Minded
- Willing to Try New Things
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Internships in marketing organizations, digital agencies or martech vendors
- Elementary HTML and CSS
- Experience working with an email service provider, display advertising software, Salesforce, ZenDesk, Tableau, or Gainsight a plus.
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.