Movable Ink is looking for a data enthusiast to be responsible for our company’s customer reporting needs. As a critical hire to the Data & Analytics team, you will be responsible for analyzing the growing dataset that emerges from the tens of thousands of campaigns that our clients perform monthly, providing in-depth ad-hoc reports for individual clients as well as aggregate analyses to uncover industry-wide trends.
Responsibilities of the Data and Reporting Analyst:
- Prepare customized reports for campaigns developed for clients
- Respond to data-driven questions from the client and account teams by performing ad hoc campaign analysis
- Proactively recommend new types of campaign analyses based on the increasing number of data points that Movable Ink collects
- Help measure and compare the success of client marketing metrics across campaigns, industries, and channels
- Provide data summary trends and presentations for client Quarterly Business Reviews
- Analyze client usage of the platform and uncover underutilized features
- Develop and maintain SQL-based reporting system
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- 2+ years experience analyzing and making recommendations based on data analytics
- Proficiency in SQL and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong analytic, quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Experience in the analysis of large datasets to find useful relationships (data mining)
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.