Movable Ink is looking for an analytics expert to kickstart the company’s internal data and analytics program. As a Data Analytics Manager, by working with company leaders across the organization, including a high level of exposure to the CFO and CEO, you will lead the charge to enable business understanding that drives strategic and operational decisions in Movable’s fast-paced environment.
By working with senior management and the Director of FP&A, you would:
- Work with leaders across the organization to define and standardize KPIs to help department heads understand their successes and areas of improvement.
- Build a standardized suite of KPI dashboards with an eye towards compelling visualizations. Leverage a selected BI tool and encourage understanding, engagement and exploration by the business stakeholders.
- Work with internal solutions team to inform stand-up of central standardized data repository and enable company wide analytical capabilities through a comprehensive BI solution.
What leads to success?
We are looking for someone who is excited to work in a high-growth SaaS company and jump in to lead the charge on key decisions on the company’s strategic direction, including new products, new verticals and international expansion. In order to be successful in this role, you’ve excelled at the following:
- Building appealing data visualizations that enable department owners and leadership to gain a quantitatively-informed understanding of the business, with easy ability to drill-down into specifics as needed.
- Data modeling and SQL skills to pull the requisite data / run the requisite calculations for data analysis prototypes.
- Leading problem solving teams to develop data-driven recommendations and best practice behaviors.
- Translating quantitative measurements into operational understanding; i.e. being able to see the ‘big picture’ and effectively communicate your numerical findings along those lines.
Other desired qualifications.
- 2-4 years experience using Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Tipco Sportfire, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and SQL
- Experience in large datasets and master data management
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.