Movable Ink powers meaningful experiences in email and on the web for the biggest brands in the world. They rightly expect our product to meet a very high standard of stability, performance, and an ever-improving set of features.
Fast-forward one year. Here’s what you will have accomplished:
- Identified and standardized similar, but conflicting patterns in our code base. (aka: You deleted a lot of code.)
- Working with our design team, expanded and polished our shared UI library that looks great and is easy to use
- Became a go-to resource for technical questions both because you have ways of quickly finding the answers and because you’re so darn nice about it.
- Jumped into product team sprints for short bursts to help get a new project off the ground
- Mentored developers newer to our frameworks and codebase
- Experience contributing to and maintaining open source projects (or frequently-updated shared projects within an organization)
- A solid understanding of front-end build and development tools
- Experience leading and/or mentoring other developers
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.