Movable Ink’s People Team is looking for an eager, can-do Technical Sourcer to support our continued “up and to the right” headcount growth. The Technical Sourcer will focus on sourcing candidates across all departments and locations, although primarily tech and product, and will also enable the smooth scaling of the Recruiting Team. By helping find and attract top talent into our candidate journey, the Technical Sourcer will play a major role in delivering an Inkcredible hiring experience which is vital to attracting and securing our amazing Inkers.
- Creative outreach and sourcing of active and passive candidates. Key functional areas include engineering, product, client experience and enterprise sales. Identify and recommend new and creative ways to source and attract top talent across all departments.
- Review inbound resumes for high-volume roles.
- Partner with recruiters and business leaders on hiring priorities.
- Provide ad hoc support for the Recruiting and larger People team: reports, department and Town Hall slide decks, interview and travel coordination.
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in a high-volume, sourcing-heavy staffing firm or in-house sourcing or recruiting support role.
- Must be a Boolean master. We do not use job boards, so we need our Tech Sourcer to be ultra creative and a superior researcher.
- Clear, concise and engaging written communicator (we will probably ask you to write an InMail).
- Super organized, strict attention to detail, personable, deadline-driven and punctual.
- Dangerously curious – not afraid to ask questions, learn about our business, our technology, our open roles, and what makes Movable Ink a great place to work.
- Interest in growth-stage technology companies.
- No job too small mentality.
- Bonus points for familiarity with our ATS (we use Greenhouse) and LinkedIn Recruiter, but not required.
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.