At Movable Ink we're designing the next generation of enterprise workflows and contextual marketing tools for email marketers. We believe that a strong brand identity is key to the success of all great organizations, and we’re looking for a Senior Graphic Designer that shares our philosophy. Someone who believes in the power of branding. A master of their craft who can translate ideas into experiences.
As Senior Graphic Designer, you will support all brand activation & marketing initiatives while maintaining our brand standards across all touchpoints and elevating our brand at every opportunity.
Fast forward one year. Here's what you'll have accomplished at Movable Ink:
- Championed our brand. You consistently executed the Movable Ink brand across all brand activations, initiative, and campaigns while using every opportunity to grow and elevate our brand.
- You are truly passionate about design, its value and impact on the organisation and in relations to the expression of our brand. You used every project as an opportunity to operationalize design while acting as brand ambassador.
- Elevated the expression of our brand. You continued to extend the brand into a visual system functioning across every touchpoint including our marketing site, sales materials, cross-channel communications, content marketing, video production, and products while furthering the development of our brand through research and exploration and communicated it through a unified visual experience.
In the past you have:
- Contributed to the brand development of a range of clients
- Developed and implemented brand guidelines and visual systems
- Executed the brand identity across all touchpoints (collateral, campaigns, projects, videos, marketing initiatives)
- Worked in collaborative, cross-functional team environments
It would be amazing if:
- You've worked in enterprise SaaS startups
- You are fluent in digital, print, and video production
- You think email is the best thing since sliced bread
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.