At Movable Ink, we work with marketers at some of the world’s leading brands to create personalized experiences for their customers. We are looking for a high-energy Senior Manager with experience Account-Based Marketing program and other marketing programs. Reporting into the Senior Director of Growth Marketing, this role comes with the opportunity to lead our ABM Campaign Strategy. You must be able to drive strategy, execute campaigns, and report on the results that you’re delivering. This role will align closely with Client and Partner marketing to ensure we’re building strategic, creative, and measurable campaigns that translate across our audiences.
Responsibilities of the Senior Manager, Demand Generation & ABM
- Collaborate across the organization to build and expand Movable Ink’s Account Based Marketing (ABM) practice.
- Plan, align, and drive ABM and other demand generation programs to drive new and upsell business.
- Develop marketing strategies to penetrate target accounts and achieve marketing sourced pipeline goals; continually identify opportunities for innovation and test new tactics to improve performance.
- Organize and execute programs that generate interest among our target accounts and advance existing opportunities.
- Execute and optimize marketing programs through Marketo and other marketing tools, including email, on-site optimization, ABM, pipeline acceleration and nurture programs.
- Build and own ABM metrics; Deliver weekly and quarterly reporting to marketing and sales.
- Work with client and partner marketing teams to execute customized scoring and nurture streams required for their programs.
- Plan, test, execute and report on paid media campaigns that support the overarching campaign strategy.
- 5-7 years of B2B marketing experience, preferably at a tech company
- Deep expertise with Marketing Automation software (Marketo a plus), Salesforce, and Attribution Software
- Experience working with BDRs, sales, events and product marketing teams to penetrate new logo accounts and build pipeline.
- Experience with Account Based Marketing Strategies and using 1:1/ 1: few tactics designed to penetrate targeted accounts.
- Strong understanding of marketing channels and technologies
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once, while still paying attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously with self-starter approach to work and enthusiasm at the opportunity to help shape the strategy
- Extremely detail-oriented with thorough attention to copywriting; loves the idea of spreadsheets and checklists
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.