Movable Ink powers meaningful experiences in email and on the web for the biggest brands in the world. As such, our ability to consistently deliver an experience that exceeds the expectations of our clients drives our value and growth.
The embedded QA Analyst on our Content product team will assist in developing a plan for how we will validate new features, partner with engineers to understand the limitations of our automated tests and write and execute manual test scripts on an ongoing basis. You’ll work closely with our engineers and product owners to help make sure we’re always delivering the best possible quality to our users.
Fast-forward one year. Here’s what you will have accomplished:
- Built out a suite of manual test scripts that cover the vast majority of the user paths critical to our success
- Became an expert in our product, both the good and the little critters 🐞
- Developed a deep sense of empathy for our customers and their goals by learning about them through our Client Experience teams and by analyzing usage data
- Became a partner with product and engineering so there is a shared understanding of how and why we test
- Integrated your QA process successfully into the product delivery process
- Developed a mindfulness for process and a desire to always improve it
- Created reports to share insights and trends with the rest of the team
- A couple of years experience in Manual QA or similar experience
- An interest in data and software (a plus if you’re interested in learning to code or have already begun to dabble!)
- A track record of being self-directed and dealing with ambiguous goals
- Familiar with agile development practices, and are comfortable collaborating with engineers, designers, and product people
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.