The Executive Assistant will fully support Movable Ink’s CRO and provide underlying support for the VP of Sales, SVP of CX and VP of Strategic Accounts. This EA will be a true business partner and extension to the CRO. To successfully do this, s/he must be a proactive self-starter who won’t be shy and take the reins with project management, calendar and email management, phone support, and serve as the point-person for internal and external communication.
This role will involve booking executive level meetings with fortune 500 customers, calendaring, administrative tasks, booking travel, meeting notes, expense reports, company events, client/prospect meeting setup and various special projects. Working closely with the broader Executive Staff, the Executive Assistant will also hold hold meetings with senior staff, track action items, and push deliverables to completion.
Responsibilities of the Executive Assistant:
- Responsible for assisting in a wide variety of functions including administration, and executive support, strategic planning, operations, project management
- Heavy calendar and logistics management: client/prospect and executive team meeting scheduling, interviews, field events, trade shows, clients and prospect visits, etc.
- Setting up/catering for internal/client/prospect meeting
- Booking travel
- Expense management
- Powerpoint preparation for presentations
- Assist executives in managing company-wide objectives using OKRs
- Ensure priorities are managed; daily and long-term requests are addressed
- Proactively manage both personal and professional calendars
- 1-2 years’ previous experience as support staff to a C-level executive within a rapidly-paced, fast-growing technology company
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and presentation (will be messaging with Executives at Fortune 500 companies)
- Able to adapt to changing job requirements
- Adherence to deadlines, with a strong sense of urgency, ability to define priorities, and unfailing attention to detail
- Emotional intelligence, discretion, flexible work style, excellent diplomatic skills across all levels of the organization with the ability to inspire others to achieve a common objective
- Must be able to work autonomously and be a natural self-motivator
- Must be a Powerpoint and Google Apps (Gmail, Google Calendar, etc.) whiz. Bonus points for experience with an expense management system (we use Abacus), and/or an applicant tracking system (Greenhouse). Extra points for advanced proficiency with Excel
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.