At Movable Ink we're designing the next generation of enterprise workflows and contextual marketing tools for email marketers. We believe that design consistency is the key to successful branding and we’re looking for a Production Designer that shares our philosophy.
Fast forward one year. Here's what you'll have accomplished at Movable Ink:
- Brand expression. You are fluent in the expression of the brand identity & style guide across all collateral and all executions (print & digital) and consistently executed all projects; never missing a deadline.
- Brand growth. You actively contributed to the growth and development of the brand by expanding the library.
- Brand ambassador. You used every project as an opportunity to operationalize design while acting as brand ambassador.
You are familiar with:
- Style Guides/ Brand Guidelines
- The Creative Brief
- Collaborative, cross-functional team environments
It would be amazing if:
- You've worked with a Style Guide/ Brand Guidelines
- Your skill set includes print & digital production
- You think email is the best thing since sliced bread
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.