The Client Experience (CX) Account Associate will be a critical role on the CX Account Team based in SF and will be charged with supporting Director led account teams comprised of several Account Managers and Senior Account Managers and dozens of strategic blue chip clients.
The Account Associate will be be charged with supporting their client experience account team members in the delivery of strategy and service. The role will report to the Associate/ Account Director.
Responsibilities of the Account Associate:
- Pull campaign results from the Movable Ink platform and synthesize into standardized campaign reports for clients on a regular basis.
- Support in the creation and execution of powerpoint presentations for client QBRs and Status meetings.
- Execute email mock-ups in Photoshop for client QBRs and Status meetings.
- Proactively manage schedule of client meetings and QBRs etc - including preparing swag and administrative and logistical elements.
- Support other ad hoc account admin activities as needed.
- Learn the Movable Ink platform and email industry eco-system.
- Manage contact roles in Salesforce for all clients organizations.
- Take minutes in client meetings and document in Gainsight.
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- Knowledge of Photoshop and/or Powerpoint and Excel and/or HTML and CSS
- Internships in marketing organizations, digital agencies or martech vendors.
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and deliverables simultaneously.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, design skills a plus.
- Tableau and Salesforce experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Strong ability to work well with others
- Adaptability in a fast-changing environment
- Positive Attitude
- Focuses on outcomes
- Creative & Entrepreneurial-Minded
- Willing to Try New Things
- Student Mentality / Coachability
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.