As our Director of Operations, you will be a Jack or Jane of all trades, leadership advisor and an organizational change agent. No two days will be alike, as you attack our major business challenges across all disciplines. Whether its sub-leasing space, enabling the organization through IT solutions, streamlining and enabling our deal-flow or negotiation with a myriad of vendors, you will always be challenged.
Success looks like:
- Enable scability of sales and CX organization through process and system design as well as implementation
- Manage efficient and dynamic commercial process to effectively deliver new products and services to market
- Evaluate business risks, develop mitigation strategies and deploy agreed solutions
- Drive cost efficiencies through effective purchasing strategies and vendor negotiations
- Enable the design and implementation of enterprise wide business intelligence and reporting systems.
To expect success in this role, here are some things you've excelled at in the past:
- Business Enablement: New revenue from initiatives and organizational scaling
- Business Efficiencies: Direct Cost savings/avoidance
- Vendor management / Contract Negotiations: Ability to manage purchasing process
- Risk Management: Enterprise risk mitigation through risk assessment, action plan management and compliance
- 7+ years experience
- Enterprise consulting background is a plus
- Experience with Lean Six Sigma or Kaizen in a sales / client management environment
- A structured thinker who can turn complex business ideas and challenges into solutions
- Track record of implementing and enforcing policies and procedures in a rapidly-growing technology company
- Proven ability to manage multiple stakeholders and projects at once
- Ability to sustain effective relationships across all stakeholders
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.