This position requires the ability to engage with Client Experience Managers to implement technical solutions for advanced custom email programs. This role will be based onsite in our London office.
Responsibilities of the Associate Solutions Engineer:
- Deliver powerful email marketing solutions for a wide range of Fortune 500 companies
- Work with Client Experience Managers to implement customer projects
- Work collaboratively to customize, implement, and test client-specific Apps for the Movable Ink platform
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Proven ability to build pixel-perfect front-end HTML against Photoshop documents
- Good communication skills
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.