As Partnership Sales Manager, EMEA you will generate new enterprise business by building and maintaining strong relationships with agencies and complementary technology partners. You will work across cross-functional teams at existing partners such as Cheetah Digital, Dotmailer, Ogilvy, Proximity, Yieldify etc. to understand goals and objectives at various levels and evangelize how Movable Ink can help with a joint value proposition.
To generate new business, you also will work with Movable Ink’s EMEA Sales team to co-sell sales opportunities with our partners. A candidate for this position will have a strong background in managing complex partner relationships to generate new enterprise business. Expertise in marketing technology is preferred. And the ability to manage a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities is key. The role will be focused on partnerships in EMEA, with a majority focus on the UK.
Success in this role includes:
- Managing revenue targets by sourcing and influencing deals from technology and agency partners and carrying a quota
- Building deep partner relationships by understanding the organization, key objectives, and creating and contributing to mutual plans with partners
- Collaborating with Movable Ink’s EMEA Sales team to proactively accelerate business via technology partner relationships and prioritize opportunities within the business
- Evangelising Movable Ink’s technology solution across partner teams including Sales, Account Management, Marketing, and Product Management in a way that allows our partners to more easily achieve their goals and objectives with their clients and prospects
- Engaging with partners at events and in-person activities requiring 40% travel at times
- Crafting amazing verbal and written communications including strategic recommendations, proposals, general sales deliverable
- Management of multiple, concurrent projects in a fast-moving environment
- Relationship-oriented, good listener and communicator
- Prior experience (3+ years) of working in marketing technology ideally at a SaaS provider or digital agency
- Track record of developing successful revenue-driving partnerships focused on closing large enterprise deals to achieve quota.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Team player with experience working with a direct sales team in a collaborative, co-sell environment. Always willing to help out teammates, colleagues, and partners solve problems.
- Creative approach to identifying solutions for partners and clients/prospects.
- A great understanding of marketing technology, including email, and key players.
- Ability to translate regional/local market requirements to shape Movable Ink’s channel approach and strategy
- Technical aptitude with the ability to speak to engineers and marketers in the same discussion.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage through a variety of projects and deals at any one time.
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.