At Movable Ink, we work with marketers at some of the world’s leading brands to create personalized experiences for their consumers. We're looking for an experienced, highly organized and driven Salesforce Administrator to help maintain day-to-day operations and act as a strategic partner in scaling our growth. Reporting directly to the Director of Sales Operations, you’ll contribute to making data-driven decisions that drive revenue.
Responsibilities of the Salesforce Administrator:
- Salesforce admin for the company supporting Sales, Client Experience, and Partnership Teams.
- Create scalable processes that support the expanding team and global operations.
- Manage daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly salesforce and sales KPI's.
- Maintain salesforce data integrity and strategies.
- Manage requests and troubleshooting for salesforce and other sales enablement tools.
- Work with other key operational stakeholders for continued achievement of key company goals.
- Implement new strategies and integrations with salesforce and other sales enablement tools.
- Ensure users understand how to use Salesforce.
Basic Qualifications Needed:
- Salesforce certified administrator
- BS/BE, dual degree or higher preferred
- Strong understanding of Enterprise, SMB and mid-market SaaS sales cycle and sales models
- 2+ years as a Salesforce Administrator - additional direct sales experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in sales enablement tools, Excel, marketing automation, and project management tools
- A need to exceed expectations and personal goals
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.