As Movable Ink's Senior Sales Trainer you will play a pivotal role in enabling the sales organization to maintain its elite standards for sales excellence as it continues to scale. As a fast paced, high growth SaaS company, our product is continually evolving. At the same time, we are rapidly growing our sales team. Reporting to the Global VP of Sales, you will partner with sales leadership, operations and product marketing to create and deliver a broad-based, dynamic curriculum that includes onboarding training, demo framework, basic and advanced sales techniques, domestic/international curriculum, and content for new product launches and customer verticals.
- Create and implement ongoing training programs for sales team to support them throughout their career lifecycle (i.e. onboarding to managing teams)
- Consult with Sales Leadership and stakeholders to identify and prioritize enablement requirements
- Serve as a sales coach for the lower/mid-levels of the sales organization
- Develop, design, and champion new sales training programs, as necessary to address business needs
- Partner with sales leadership to conduct periodic assessments, i.e. on the job observations of sales representatives, simulated sales situations
- Develop multiple trainings leveraging various methods including classroom, micro-training, e-learning, etc.
- Create and implement global programs to scale sales training across markets based on regional team needs and market dynamics
- Design tests to assess quality of outcomes and effectiveness of training, i.e. a certification program
- Communicate organizational updates and information to the team with an understanding of what is relevant and important to their business
- Provide side-by-side feedback and coaching to sellers
- Design and administer post-training surveys to evaluate effectiveness and deliver reports to management
- Manage projects from inception to completion (e.g. setting up and organizing sales quarterly “QBRs”
To succeed in this role, here are some things you've excelled at in the past:
- Creation of sales programs to support deployment across different industries and regions
- Partner across teams and functions to develop trainings that align to brand mission, product knowledge, launches and new requirements
- Liaise with key support areas, such as Learning & Development team, Sales Operations, Marketing and Product, to leverage synergies in training programs and systems.
- Strong understanding of sales roles and functions
- Experience working with Subject Matter Experts in the design of learning programs
- Strong bias for action, decision making and ability to work independently
- Strong Project and Program Management skills
- Able to manage projects from inception to completion
- Demonstrated ability to hire, train and develop a world class solution consultant organization
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- 5-10 years’ Prior experience selling in a sales role. SaaS Enterprise Sales required.
- Understands the sales pipeline and can teach sellers at all levels to meet and exceed their goals.
- Excellence in communication skills: written, verbal, and presentation
- High level of energy, enthusiasm, and motivation
- Ability to inspire, lead and motivate people
- Experience in creating training materials, including classroom, handouts, one-on-one sessions, eLearning, etc.
- Ability to work with and effectively influence all levels of management in a fast paced, high growth, changing environment
- Facilitation skills, with demonstrated self-confidence and an ability to adapt content to address needs
- Talent for blending innovation with pragmatic execution
- Proactive, self-motivated
- Ability to lead disparate teams of solutions consultants across 4 offices, while also developing a world class trainer program
Movable Ink provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Movable Ink complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.